When the term “TPACK” had been mentioned in last class, it reminded me of a piece of conversation between me and my wife. It runs as follows: My wife: If we would have children some time in the future, do you think it’s necessary to send them to “after-school” classes. I am an accountant, which…
Month: September 2018
- Educreations- an Interactive whiteboard allows teachers to DIY video lessons on the iPad
- Course Profile: Foundation Of Mathematics by Vedic Math
- Summary of Learning for EC&I 833 Video Interview
- Let this world get better and better, this is the charm of technology
- Quizlet helps learn vocabulary but teachers should intervene more than ever before.